The Law Office of Ethan A. Brecher, LLC obtained on January 5, 2017 a partial stay in New York’s Appellate Division, First Department of a contempt order in a divorce action, by establishing that the condition the lower court required the husband to meet to purge the contempt was impossible.
- New York Supreme Court Enters Judgment for $992,018.18 on Breach of Promissory Note Claim
- New York Appeals Court Grants Summary Judgment on $500,000 Loan Obligation
- Connecticut Superior Court Allows Complex Commercial Dispute to Proceed
- Ethan A. Brecher is named a 2018 New York SuperLawyer
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case