On April 27, 2017, the Law Office of Ethan A. Brecher, LLC filed an arbitration case at the International Chamber of Commerce’s International Court of Arbitration seeking for its client of a commission owing of approximately $2.3 million. The case involves a claim that Terra Finance, LLC was the finder of a transaction between the Government of Ghana and Acrow Corporation of America, a New Jersey based company specializing in prefabricated modular steel bridging solutions for permanent, temporary and emergency use. Ghana hired Acrow under a $25 million contract to supply it with 100 pre-fab bridges as part of a public works project. The arbitration claim, captioned Terra Finance, LLC and Kofi Osae-Kwapong v. Acrow Corporation of America, alleges that Acrow breached its contract with Terra Finance and failed to pay the commission due. It is anticipated that the case will be tried at the ICC in New York City.
- New York Supreme Court Enters Judgment for $992,018.18 on Breach of Promissory Note Claim
- New York Appeals Court Grants Summary Judgment on $500,000 Loan Obligation
- Connecticut Superior Court Allows Complex Commercial Dispute to Proceed
- Ethan A. Brecher is named a 2018 New York SuperLawyer
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case