On February 1, 2018, the United State District Court for the Eastern District of New York held that Data Device Corporation (DDC) (a defense contractor on Long Island) could not avoid a claim for breach of contract (and related claims) brought by Law Office of Ethan A. Brecher, LLC’s client Charles Frazer. Mr. Frazer asserted in his amended complaint that DDC breached its promise to pay him up to 200,000 stock options, worth at least $800,000. DDC made a motion to dismiss, and the Court denied the motion as to the contract-based claims and directed the parties to proceed to discovery. Frazer v. Data Device Corporation, 16-cv-06510-JFB-AYS.
Home » Uncategorized » Federal Court Allows Claim for Payment of Options to Proceed Against Large Defense Contractor
- New York Appeals Court Grants Summary Judgment on $500,000 Loan Obligation
- Connecticut Superior Court Allows Complex Commercial Dispute to Proceed
- Ethan A. Brecher is named a 2018 New York SuperLawyer
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case
- FINRA Panel Awards $4+ Million on Wrongful Termination Claim