On March 7, 2019, the New York Appellate Division, First Department, granted Summary Judgment in favor of Law Office of Ethan A. Brecher, LLC’s client’s claim on a $500,000 loan, reversing the lower court’s order which had denied summary judgment. The Appeals Court found that the LLC borrower and its individual principal who guaranteed payment were both liable on the outstanding unpaid debt. With interest, the amount due exceeds $800,000. Read a copy of the Court’s decision here: Loren v. Sarachek Appeal Decision.
- New York Supreme Court Enters Judgment for $992,018.18 on Breach of Promissory Note Claim
- New York Appeals Court Grants Summary Judgment on $500,000 Loan Obligation
- Connecticut Superior Court Allows Complex Commercial Dispute to Proceed
- Ethan A. Brecher is named a 2018 New York SuperLawyer
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case