On July 18, 2019, the New York State Supreme Court entered a Judgment of $929,018.18 in favor of Law Office of Ethan A. Brecher, LLC’s client on a claim for breach of a promissory note.
Home » Uncategorized » New York Supreme Court Enters Judgment for $992,018.18 on Breach of Promissory Note Claim
- New York Supreme Court Enters Judgment for $992,018.18 on Breach of Promissory Note Claim
- New York Appeals Court Grants Summary Judgment on $500,000 Loan Obligation
- Connecticut Superior Court Allows Complex Commercial Dispute to Proceed
- Ethan A. Brecher is named a 2018 New York SuperLawyer
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case