On February 24, 2017, a three-member American Arbitration Association panel sitting in Stamford, CT awarded a $809,786 bonus to a former investment analyst for a large Connecticut-based hedge fund. Following three-day hearing in December 2016, Law Office of Ethan A. Brecher, LLC’s client was awarded the bonus for work he performed in 2015.
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case
- FINRA Panel Awards $4+ Million on Wrongful Termination Claim
- Federal Court Allows Claim for Payment of Options to Proceed Against Large Defense Contractor
- Failing to Pay a FINRA Arbitration Award The Good The Bad and The Ugly
- Arbitration Case Filed at ICC Seeking a $2.3 Million Commission