On February 15, 2017 (and in a Judgment entered on March 30, 2017), the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri, in Hildene Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd. v. Arvest Bank et al, 14cv01110 (ODS), entered summary judgment in favor of Law Office of Ethan A. Brecher, LLC ‘s client, Hildene Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd., finding that Missouri bank holding company Bannister Bancshares owed $26,062,796.30 in principal and interest for breach of an indenture governing $20 million in Trust Preferred Securities (TrUPS) that Bannister had issued in 2003.
Home » Blog » Federal Court Finds Bank Holding Company Liable for $26,062,796.30 on Breach of Indenture
- New York Appeals Court Grants Summary Judgment on $500,000 Loan Obligation
- Connecticut Superior Court Allows Complex Commercial Dispute to Proceed
- Ethan A. Brecher is named a 2018 New York SuperLawyer
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case
- FINRA Panel Awards $4+ Million on Wrongful Termination Claim