On February 15, 2017 (and in a Judgment entered on March 30, 2017), the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri, in Hildene Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd. v. Arvest Bank et al, 14cv01110 (ODS), entered summary judgment in favor of Law Office of Ethan A. Brecher, LLC ‘s client, Hildene Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd., finding that Missouri bank holding company Bannister Bancshares owed $26,062,796.30 in principal and interest for breach of an indenture governing $20 million in Trust Preferred Securities (TrUPS) that Bannister had issued in 2003.
Home » Blog » Federal Court Finds Bank Holding Company Liable for $26,062,796.30 on Breach of Indenture
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case
- FINRA Panel Awards $4+ Million on Wrongful Termination Claim
- Federal Court Allows Claim for Payment of Options to Proceed Against Large Defense Contractor
- Failing to Pay a FINRA Arbitration Award The Good The Bad and The Ugly
- Arbitration Case Filed at ICC Seeking a $2.3 Million Commission