On February 15, 2017 (and in a Judgment entered on March 30, 2017), the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri, in Hildene Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd. v. Arvest Bank et al, 14cv01110 (ODS), entered summary judgment in favor of Law Office of Ethan A. Brecher, LLC ‘s client, Hildene Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd., finding that Missouri bank holding company Bannister Bancshares owed $26,062,796.30 in principal and interest for breach of an indenture governing $20 million in Trust Preferred Securities (TrUPS) that Bannister had issued in 2003.
Home » Blog » Federal Court Finds Bank Holding Company Liable for $26,062,796.30 on Breach of Indenture
- Arbitration Case Filed at ICC Seeking a $2.3 Million Commission
- Arbitration Panel Awards $809,786 Bonus Against Connecticut Hedge Fund
- Federal Court Finds Bank Holding Company Liable for $26,062,796.30 on Breach of Indenture
- First Department Grants Partial Stay of Contempt Order
- NY Suprme Court Allows Claim for a $962,000 Fee to Go to Trial