Ethan A. Brecher writes in The New York Law Journal: The consequences to a Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registered representative for not paying an adverse arbitration award can be career-threatening, yet non-payment of arbitration awards is a significant on-going problem for FINRA. Thus, at its July Board of Governors meeting, FINRA’s Board authorized new rules to remedy the problem.
- New York Supreme Court Enters Judgment for $992,018.18 on Breach of Promissory Note Claim
- New York Appeals Court Grants Summary Judgment on $500,000 Loan Obligation
- Connecticut Superior Court Allows Complex Commercial Dispute to Proceed
- Ethan A. Brecher is named a 2018 New York SuperLawyer
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case