Ethan A. Brecher writes in The New York Law Journal: The consequences to a Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registered representative for not paying an adverse arbitration award can be career-threatening, yet non-payment of arbitration awards is a significant on-going problem for FINRA. Thus, at its July Board of Governors meeting, FINRA’s Board authorized new rules to remedy the problem.
- Connecticut Superior Court Allows Complex Commercial Dispute to Proceed
- Ethan A. Brecher is named a 2018 New York SuperLawyer
- Ex-Citi Broker Wins $4 Million in Wrongful Termination Case
- FINRA Panel Awards $4+ Million on Wrongful Termination Claim
- Federal Court Allows Claim for Payment of Options to Proceed Against Large Defense Contractor